Google+

Monday, June 24, 2013

July Kit Sneak Peak from Maja


Hi! Maja Stokk  here today. I´m so excited to share my first layout as DT member for Cést Magnifique with you. But first I like to introduce myself.


I´m from Sweden. A full time working teacher ( with a passion for mathematics), married,  and mother to 5 children ( two of them has moved for work and studies). In my spare time I love to scrapbook and lately I also fallen for Mixed Media. I prefer to do layouts but also some cards, canvases, Art Journals and altered items. Scrapbooking is a perfect way to express myself and to get some me time.  For me it is meditation.  I love to try new things and I always try to develop my work. I also love to work in my garden and go horseback riding on Icelandic Horses. I´ve been in to scrapbooking since 2008 and my style is all from C&S to lots of everything. You´ll find lots of mist, paint and stamping on my projects. Clusters with flowers and white space! I hope that I can inspire you!

Now to my first layout that I made with this gorgeous July kit. I have used the papers from UHK and embellisment from the main kit, flower add on and the embellisment add on. The kids on the photo are my youngest sons. I took this photo of them when they were out in the garden playing and having fun.



 

In this months kit there are some lovely Chippies from Blue Fern Studios which I used on this layout. You can see 1 of the hearts here on the picture above. I painted the heart with black and white gesso and then I put some red Inka Gold on the top.


From July Flower Add on

Prima: Sunrise: Mini Sachet

From July Embellisment Add on

Encore: Ultimate Metallic Ink: Honeydew

From my  own stash I have used black and white gesso, Prima Stencil, TCW stencil, distress Ink.

Thanks for visiting this blog!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Like the colors on the layout and the photo on your boys in black and white! Beatiful decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it, super gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete